الأحد، 26 مايو 2013

Introduction on my Web2.0 technology

I have chosen to research about Facebook. It is a new technology in web 2.0 that allows users to communicate by chatting and even video calling. I’ve chosen Facebook because it’s very popular all over the world.
Links I have found on Delicious relating Facebook:

Lots of people use Facebook in their everyday lives because it’s a major source of communication. Facebook is available on many devices like phones, laptops, computers, tablets and more. But, it’s not available in all countries or in all areas because they probably blocked the website. On Facebook you add friends and that’s how you communicate with other people. As I said before, you can chat and video call. Also, there might be apps on Facebook that allow you to send picture messages to each other. And, you can write on your friend’s wall instead of sending them a message. 




























ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق