الأربعاء، 30 يناير 2013

Peer Review - Wiki

I marked Uday's wiki and I was quite impressed. He could make some improvements but overall it was pretty good. As the total mark, he got a 5. That's good but I'm sure he can get a 6 if he makes all the improvements.

Strengths:
His home page was written in complete detail which amazed me. On him home page, I found a true reflection and description about him. He included three examples of his hobbies and interests and why he liked them. His personal statement was more than 3/4 paragraphs long. Uday's wiki was original and attractive because he changed the original colour to something more appealing. Also, he changed the original wiki picture to something different. On each page, he had a suitable heading so I knew what I was going to read about. Every subject that I read about reflected sensibly on a piece of work in full detail. The subjects EACH have one picture and EACH subject is longer than 4 paragraphs with a lot of detail. As a reader, I have understood what I was reading and I knew what Uday studied in term 1.

Weaknesses:
He didn't have many weaknesses but there were some that he could improve on. On his home page (personal statement) he needs to include examples of at least 2 things he dislikes and he also needs to discuss his family. Also, he didn't give examples of the places he has visited. Uday can improve on his grammar. Most of it was correct and accurate but not all of it. His wiki showed originality in the look and feel but could improve. Uday did NOT add 9 subjects to his pages. He only added around 6. And because of that, he lost quite a few marks. His page layout is awesome but it could have been more appealing to attract some attention.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق